Tin cure silicone T-Brush series
Brushable Silicone, self-thickens for making fast brush-on molds of almost any model.
4 thin layers is all that is necessary to make a strong and durable production mold for casting wax, gypsum, concrete or resins.
Vacuum degassing mixed material using a vacuum pump and chamber to remove entrapped air is recommended.
- Brushable application
- High tear strength
- High elasticity, for easy removal of, complex replica parts
- Less shrinkage
- Outstanding release properties
Typical Uses & Casting Materials
These rubbers are commonly used in Sculpture, Architectural Reproduction & Restoration applications.
It is used to make rubber molds that can be used to cast polyurethanes, epoxy’s, polyester’s, cement, concrete, soap, wax, plaster, etc..
- Stir Part A well before use, shake Part B catalyst container well before use.
- Weigh 100 Part A to 2~3 Part B using an accurate scale and a clean mixing container.
- Vigorously mix and scrape walls of the container, continue mixing until uniform.
- Place the mixture in a vacuum chamber & degass. If without a chamber, Pour the mixture 2-3 inches above the pattern in a thin stream.
- Allow the silicone to cure 2-4 hours and demold with care.
- Before use, read the operation manual, please.
- Before large production, a small-scale test is recommended.
- Mixing ratio must be accurate, recommend mixing ratio is A:B=100:2~3(by weight), If curing too fast, please reduce the ratio of catalyst to 1% or less, then Stir Part A and Part B completely.
- Use a vacuum to de-gas this product before use under pressure. Vacuum silicone for 2-3 minutes
- This product has a limited shelf life. Use it as soon as possible after opening.
- Always tightly reseal containers after use. Air, moisture or other contamination causes a reduction in reactivity over time.
Storage & shelf-life
12 months in unopened containers when properly stored.
Super-Silicon cannot guarantee the shelf life of opened or repackaged units.
Recommended storage temperature range: 10°C – 25°C. SuperSilicon™ should be stored in closed containers out of direct sunlight and away from direct sources of heat. Always tightly reseal containers after use. Air, moisture or other contamination causes a reduction in reactivity over time.
|Thickening agent||For Thickening silicone for brushable application|
|Fumed silica||A fine powder that can be added to polyurethane and silicone liquid rubber to thicken them for brush-on/lay-up applications.|
|Tin Cure Silicone Accelerator||For speed up curing time|
|Heat resistance additive||For resisting chemical/heat burnout|
|Pigments||For coloring silicone|
|Fabric||Reinforcement Material for silicone molds|