Our strength: 1, We offer a 13 months quality guarantee.What is the difference between Quality guarantee period and Shelf-life?Quality guarantee period(warranty period): This is the promise we offer to customers, any quality issue during this period, we offer to replace goods for free.Shelf-life: How long it can store. 2, We support the Open Account payment method(O/A).We are
Tin cure silicone T-Pro series
T-Pro series silicone mold rubber is a Super strong strength silicone, properties improved 35% than other suppliers, extra Low-Shrinkage, High chemical resistance, high burn out resistance
Vacuum degassing mixed material using a vacuum pump and chamber to remove entrapped air is recommended.
- Super strong strength, improved 35% than competitors
- Extra Low-Shrinkage
- High elasticity, for easy removal of, complex replica parts
- Excellent Age resistance
- Outstanding release properties
- Not easy to be oily on the surface of the mold.
Typical Uses & Casting Materials
Designed for molding polyurethanes, polyester resins, plasters, waxes, soaps, paraffin, gypsum, concrete, liquid plastics, as well as for the production of souvenirs, sculptures, figurines and other handicrafts.
Especially suitable for polyurethanes, polyester resins, epoxy resin, concrete, cement and GRC etc,. Rough materials.
- Stir Part A well before use, shake Part B catalyst container well before use.
- Weigh 100 Part A to 2~3 Part B using an accurate scale and a clean mixing container.
- Vigorously mix and scrape walls of the container, continue mixing until uniform.
- Place the mixture in a vacuum chamber & degass. If without a chamber, Pour the mixture 2-3 inches above the pattern in a thin stream.
- Allow the silicone to cure 2-4 hours and demold with care.
- Before use, read the operation manual, please.
- Before large production, a small-scale test is recommended.
- Mixing ratio must be accurate, recommend mixing ratio is A:B=100:2~3(by weight), If curing too fast, please reduce the ratio of catalyst to 1% or less, then Stir Part A and Part B completely.
- Use a vacuum to de-gas this product before use under pressure. Vacuum silicone for 2-3 minutes
- This product has a limited shelf life. Use it as soon as possible after opening.
- Always tightly reseal containers after use. Air, moisture or other contamination causes a reduction in reactivity over time.
Storage & shelf-life
12 months in unopened containers when properly stored.
Super-Silicon cannot guarantee the shelf life of opened or repackaged units.
Recommended storage temperature range: 10°C – 25°C. SuperSilicon™ should be stored in closed containers out of direct sunlight and away from direct sources of heat. Always tightly reseal containers after use. Air, moisture or other contamination causes a reduction in reactivity over time.
|Thickening agent||For Thickening silicone for brushable application|
|Fumed silica||A fine powder that can be added to polyurethane and silicone liquid rubber to thicken them for brush-on/lay-up applications.|
|Tin Cure Silicone Accelerator||For speed up curing time|
|Heat resistance additive||For resisting chemical/heat burnout|
|Pigments||For coloring silicone|
|Fabric||Reinforcement Material for silicone molds|
Polyurethane Resin, Foam Decorative millwork For casting statuary, home decor items, ornamental moldings, and decorative millwork. Silicone rubbers work very well for polyurethane resin and foam casting, capture excellent surface detail, offer exceptional dimensional stability and have unmatched lifetime and durability Previous Next Recommended options Edit Table
Crafts, Foundry & Figurines Do-It-Yourself craft and hobby projects can be completed with the help of molding and casting materials. Any decorative object (e.g., resin jewelry, model trains, custom tiles, small figurines, wall art, much more) can be molded using silicone mold rubber and then replicated in any number of materials, including plastic, concrete, plaster,
Plaster Ornamentation For casting statuary, home decor items, ornamental moldings, and decorative millwork. Silicone rubbers work very well for plaster casting, capture excellent surface detail, offer exceptional dimensional stability and have unmatched lifetime and durability Previous Next Recommended options Edit Table
Concrete casting Make your own concrete molds, forms, texture and stamping mats Cast stone veneer / Artifical stone These two-component mold rubbers capture excellent surface detail, offer exceptional dimensional stability and have unmatched lifetime and durability Recommended options Edit Table Previous Next Making form liners These detailed liners are often used to cast decorative concrete