Epoxy Resin Casting and Coating for Art, Jewelry, Crafts
SuperCast series is a clear casting epoxy resin suitable for a variety of industrial and art-related projects requiring a rigid, clear finished casting. features a very low viscosity for easy mixing and minimal bubble entrapment. Working time is 60 mins and cure time is 24 hours at room temperature. Castings cure with negligible shrinkage and are very hard and strong. Resin can be colored with colorants.
- Crystal clear
- Super glass
- Self Leveling, Superior Air Release, Easy To Use
- UV stable, formulated with the high UV inhibitors to resist yellowing
- Extremely durable, rock-solid, Low Odor
Jewelry, Crafts and art casting, tabletops, wood coatings, boat building, art, crafts, decoupage coatings, & marine applications.
- Easily mix a 3:1 ratio of Base Resin A-Side with the B Side Curing Agent.
- Pour Each side into a separate cup, then combine it in a third mixing container.
- Mix the contents for a MINIMUM of 3 minutes, but 5 minutes is the recommended time to mix.
- Working time is 1 hour at 77 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you plenty of time to perfectly mix your epoxy resin pigment powder to create a colored epoxy for wood.
- Cure time is longer, which enables a thicker pour with a bubble-free tough, durable, wet gloss, beautifully crystal clear epoxy resin finish!
- Total cure time: 36-48 hrs.
- Before use, read the operation manual, please.
- Before large production, a small-scale test is recommended.
SuperCast 31 # A:B=3:1 by weight
400g kit =300g resin + 100g hardener
1 kg kit =750g resin +250g hardener
Storage & shelf-life
9 months in unopened containers when properly stored.
Super-Silicon cannot guarantee the shelf life of opened or repackaged units.
Recommended storage temperature range: 10°C – 25°C. SuperSilicon™ should be stored in closed containers out of direct sunlight and away from direct sources of heat. Always tightly reseal containers after use. Air, moisture or other contamination causes a reduction in reactivity over time.